• Nature of the project: This is a zoo project in the Philippines. The steel villa house is built on the top of the zoo mountain for the accommodation of the people in the park. It is a modified room type based on the catalog PTV-3.
Product Type: Light Steel Villa
• Why customers choose PTH
Customers came to visit our factory and were very interested in villas and containers, and they liked the PTV-3 room type in the catalog. The client prefers the external corridor, and on the basis of meeting his internal room needs, a 3m external corridor is added. After checking, place the order directly.
• Project features and selling points
1. It can satisfy basic self-use functions;
2. We carried out wind load design based on the wind speed of 250km/h, and made the chassis at the same time, which increased the stability of the whole house;
3. The design of 4 exterior corridors is adopted, and the staff stands on the top of the mountain to observe the zoo;
4. Compared with traditional houses, our products are more convenient to transport, and there is no environmental garbage such as concrete dust during the construction process;
5. In the later stage, the company sent an engineer to help the customer with the installation.
• logistics and transportation
The total quantity of this project is 805 pieces, with a total weight of 35900kgs. All the goods were sent on February 22, 2014. One 40-foot container and one 20-foot flat container were used, with a total volume of 88m².